- Although every procedure has its risks and complications, by following a good regimen post-operatively you can reduce those risks and complications.
- We understand each procedure and patient is unique, and this makes for a unique set of post-operative instructions for successful treatment outcome and healing.
- Please pay attention at your visit to what Dr. Nodesh or Dr. Raina instructs you, to ensure good healing and successful treatment. In addition to verbal instructions, expect to receive a written set of instructions to take home.
- If at any point you have questions regarding after-care, please do not hesitate to contact our office and your doctors at Beaches Dentistry will be happy to re-instruct.
- Common post-op instructions may inculde an array of items that may include but are not limited to: dietary modifications, modified oral hygiene regimen, rest, medication schedule, no alcohol, no smoking, no tobacco.