DR. RAINA - YOUR ORTHODONTIST
A board-certified orthodontist, Dr. Raina is a specialist who caters to quality. She recognizes that every patient has unique goals. She customizes her treatment plans according to the needs and desires of her patients, while focusing on the details and planning for long-term success. Dr. Raina believes successful orthodontic treatment requires teamwork in its true sense; She strives to keep her patients and their families involved with the orthodontic team to attain the best possible outcome.
Dr. Raina cherishes the opportunity to get to know her patients and develop a relationship of trust. She loves her patient's positive spirits and determination to improve their teeth and enhance their smiles.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery – SDM College of Dental Sciences, India
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry
- Specialty certificate in Orthodontics – Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville
Dr. Raina engages in continuing education because it helps her keep up with the latest research, technology, and techniques. This learning gives her the opportunity to bring back to the practice, to serve our patients better and to constantly improvise team performance.
In addition to attending annual confrences, seminars, and classes at the national, regional, and state level, Dr. Raina wishes to return to teaching and share her experiences with younger colleagues in the future. Dr Raina and her mentor, Dr. Allen Moffitt, worked together on a research project which was published in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. In the past, she has enjoyed volunteering in rural dental camps of South India, Smile Train projects, Kansas Mission of Mercy, and at the Free Health Clinic in Kansas City.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics, Diplomate