At Beaches Dentistry we have always been committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety for all.
Dr. Nodesh and Dr. Raina have been constantly educating themselves with the various aspects of this evolving pandemic. They have worked up safety guidelines, protocols and made in-office modifications to improvise and implement new protocols. Dr. Jumber also stepped in, to share his wisdom.
Universal Precautions, in accordance with American Dental Association (ADA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines and Florida Department of Health (FL DoH) rules have always been part of our practice protocols. You may have noticed some of them during your visits to our office; Hand washing, sanitizing, disinfecting, use of masks, eye glasses, protective gowns, sterilizing instruments, new and clean disposables, are only a few of them.
We have been closely monitoring and following recommendations made by the ADA, CDC, OSHA, FL DoH and WHO that are unique to the SARS CoV-2 and CoVID-19. We follow the activities of these reputed institutions so that we are up-to-date on any new guidance and/or recommendations that may be issued, in interest of Public Health.
In addition to always following;
✅The Highest Standard of Care and
✅Recommendations from CDC, OSHA, FLDoh, ADA, AAO
We are also implementing added Preventative Interim Protocols (PIP) to provide extra layers of prevention and safety to keep our patients and our team safe.
We officially re-opened on May 4th 2020 and we are asking for YOUR HELP in implementing some of these Preventative Interim Protocols (PIP). We will educate and inform you of your specific roles when it is time for your next appointment. So you can be familiar with what to expect, we are outlining some of these PIP here.
YOUR APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING
- Appointments are being scheduled in a way so we can allow for social distancing between patients in the common areas.
- Appointment times have been increased to allow sufficient time to implement the PIP.
- Due to the above we are functioning at about half the capacity. This may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We apologize for that in advance.
YOUR APPOINTMENT DAY
- Every patient is being pre-screened over the phone prior to every visit with questions that help us determine the status of their health as it related to SARS CoV-2.
- Similar screening occurs right before your appointment.
- All check-in for all appointments are being done curbside over the phone and further instructions are then provided.
- You may be requested to wait in the car after check-in. This is to keep minimal to no traffic in common areas.
- At this time, we are requesting only the patient to enter the office and all and any company to wait in the vehicle. If you have special requests, please direct those while making the appointment or at Check-in
- For minor patients, only 1 parent will be allowed to enter the office and further instructions will be provided.
- We ask everyone entering the office, to please have their masks on until further instructions are provided. We are unable to provide masks for patients so please bring your own.
- We ask you please do not wear gloves. If you do, immediately remove and discard them in the trash can upon entering the office.
- Upon entry and before exit, all patients are required to go to the bathroom and wash hands with soap & water.
- Patients are asked to confirm and sign a document with the screening questions that you have already been asked.
- Body temperature will be recorded on all patients with a touchless thermometer
YOUR DENTAL OFFICE
- We have hand sanitizers in several areas of our office that you may use as needed.
- All clipboards & pens are disinfected before and after each use.
- We are also disinfecting touch surfaces in common areas at least once every hour.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer communal items such as magazines and brochures.
- HEPA filters are installed in all areas of our office.
- Physical Barriers are being used at the reception area.
YOUR SMILE TEAM
- All our team members go through the screening and temperature checks every day.
- They are all educated and informed about CoVID-19
- Our team has always taken upon themselves to maintain a clean and sanitary work area, follow meticulous sterilization and disinfection techniques and put safety first.
We want to assure you that nothing is more important to us than your and our team’s safety. We have missed you and we look forward to seeing you again. We are in the process of contacting you to schedule your appointments. If you have an appointment that was cancelled or care that is pending, please call our office at 904-246-6714, so we can assist in getting you back in.