In Interest of Public Health we are providing EMERGENCY CARE by appointment only. We will begin regular hours May 8th 2020.
Please reach us at 904-246-6714 if you are experiencing any DENTAL PAIN or DISCOMFORT. We are here for you.
It is UP TO ALL OF US to slow the spread of COVID-19(Coronavirus Infectious Disease 2019). To do this, everyone must TAKE RESPONSIBILITY of protecting yourself and everyone around you.
STAY HOME STAY SAFE, Please
- 1. Practice social distancing and avoid social gatherings.
- Stay home with your family. Dedicate 1 person to leave for essentials. Have that person take all precautions while outside and sanitize once they get home.
- Sanitize all items entering your home with soap and water or by approved cleaners that are approved by EPA https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
- No guests, no play dates, no group walks. Stay HOME.
- 2. Stay up-to-date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe. Useful resources are:
- WHO – World Health Organization https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- CDC – Centre for Disease Control https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- FLDOH – Florida Dept of Health https://floridahealthcovid19.gov
- 3. Call ahead before visiting a medical office
- DO NOT go to URGENT CARE or any medical facility without calling ahead. If you are infected, you will put everyone around you at risk.
- Follow the provider’s instructions on getting tested.
- Stay home unless advised by your provider.
- 4. Protect Other People
- You may have no symptoms but still may be carrying the virus and spread it to to others. Hence, social distancing is very CRITICAL. Keep 6 feet away from others
- If you have anyone elderly or with underlying medical conditions in and around you. They are considered HIGH RISK. You must not come into close contact with them to protect them.
- Listen for instructions from Florida Dept of Health, CDC and WHO
DO IT FOR YOUR FAMILY< YOUR COMMUNITY < FOR THE WORLD. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER AND CAN GET THROUGH THIS ONLY IF WE ALL FOLLOW PREVENTION TECHNIQUES. It is SIMPLE -> Stay home and help the world. Each day we delay in prevention, the more severe this becomes.
Florida COVID-19 Call Center 1-866-779-6121