SEE OUR RESULTS
WHAT IS A FULL-MOUTH REHABILITATION OR RECONSTRUCTION?
Full-mouth reconstruction, full-mouth rehabilitation, or full-mouth restoration are terms often used interchangeably to describe the process of rebuilding or restoring all the teeth, bone, and soft tissues in the upper and lower jaws.
A Smile Makeover is a mild version of a full-mouth reconstruction.
WHO REQUIRES A FULL-MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION?
A number of people who have extensive dental problems may need multi-specialty expertise and hence must be treated comprehensively. A vision of a final result that improves both function and esthetics has to be worked towards from the very beginning.
Full-mouth reconstruction may help you if you have any of the following:
- Minor or major aesthetic concerns and you wish to have a cosmetic smile makeover.
- If you are a public figure and need cosmetics enhanced.
- Multiple missing or damaged teeth due to decay, periodontal disease, cancer, trauma, congenital defects (Ectodermal Dysplasia, Ameliogenesis, or Dentinogenisis Imperfecta) and more.
- Numerous teeth with extensive existing dental work that is failing or teeth exhibit progressive decay, fractures, or insufficient structure.
- Teeth that are severely worn down due to bruxism (teeth grinding) or other para-functional habits.
- Teeth that are severely worn down due to long-term acid erosion (from foods, beverages, or acid reflux).
- You have ongoing jaw, muscle, or headache pain related to your bite.
WHAT KIND OF TREATMENT IS NEEDED FOR A FULL-MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION OR A SMILE MAKEOVER?
The treatments can include but are not limited to:
- Veneers, bonding, onlays, crowns, bridges, dental implants and/or dentures, soft tissue cosmetic recontouring, grafting, restoring gum architecture, laser assisted treatment, orthodontics, and more
- Dr. Nodesh will design a treatment plan that will include a step-by-step process which details all facets of your reconstruction. The duration of your treatment will depend on the extent of work needed, but in the end it will all be worth it. Your teeth, mouth, and smile will be healthy and beautiful for the a long time.
In some cases, Dr. Nodesh may recommend consulting other specialists such as periodontist, orthodontist, or endodontist to ensure the best possible outcome and long-term success.
Dr. Nodesh is a surgically trained prosthodontist who has years of experience in the specialty, which entails working with the materials and procedures related to full-mouth reconstruction. He will develop a plan that addresses all your needs and leave you with a smile you will cherish, and an ideal bite with optimal functionality.
WHAT ARE SOME BENEFITS OF FULL-MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION?
- To achieve cosmetic goals via a smile makeover
- Improve functions: chewing or mastication
- Remove and replace diseased dentition and stabilize infection
- Reduced pain and abnormal bite
- Restored self-confidence